February 13-15, 2017
- Anyone is welcome to display a poster. Posters previously presented at PAG, CSSA or other meetings are welcome.
- Poster display space is nominally 45" x 45", although slightly larger posters can be accommodated.
- Posters can be put up after noon on Monday February 13, and must be up by 10:00AM on Tuesday, February 14. Posters can be taken down after the social Tuesday evening.
- Student Posters will be judged and awards given for the 1st ($200), 2nd ($100), 3rd ($50) place winners. The judging criteria can be viewed here.
- Awards will be presented on Wednesday morning during the opening Welcome and Announcements. If you are not present, you will be notified by email and the award will be sent to you by mail.
- Student Poster lead authors are asked to be at their posters during the Tuesday afternoon refreshment break and during the first 30 minutes of the social Tuesday evening.
- Authors are asked to bring a one-page summary of your poster to hand out.
- Include your poster title in the registration process.