February 22-24th, 2021
- Graduate Student Poster Competition submission deadline is Febuary 14th.
- Anyone is welcome to display a poster. Posters previously presented at PAG, CSSA or other meetings are welcome.
- Presenters will be asked to submit a pdf of their poster and a short 3-5 minute video presentation that will be uploaded to the Soybase YouTube page
- Student Posters will be judged on content, quality, and presentation, and awards given for the top presenters.
- The top poster presenters will be asked to participate in a judging session in which they will be given the opportunity to answer questions and further explain their research.
- Awards will be presented on Wednesday morning during the opening Welcome and Announcements. If you are not present, you will be notified by email and the award will be sent to you by mail.
- Include your poster title, authors and abstract in the registration process.
- Submit your MP4 of your poster talk and a PDF of your poster to Rex.Nelson@usda.gov. Please label the files with your last name_first initial (Smith_J.pdf and Smith_J.mp4)
- Poster talks and poster PDF's will be posted on the SoyBase YouTube channel
- Poster viewing will be Tuesday Feb. 23rd 2:00-4:00PM Central